How to Setup Wi-Fi Extender? Undoubtedly, Wi-Fi is the life source of your electronic gadgets. What if you’re searching the latest design of your favorite brand and the loaded images too vague to recognize?
It means that you have to change your location and go near your Wi-Fi router to load better images or watch HD videos on Netflix.
However, the Wi-Fi extender solves this problem. But you have to know How to Setup Wi-Fi Extender perfectly. With the increasing demand for Wi-Fi extenders, many reputable companies now manufacture this product to help you extend your Wi-Fi signal.
The setup and connection of a Wi-Fi extender is also an easy process but you need a little help to do this trick perfectly.
Before Knowing How to Setup Wi-Fi Extender First Know Why Do We Need A Wi-Fi Extender?
The basic purpose to know how to setup Wi-Fi extender is to extend the signals of your Wi-Fi router. Residents of big homes understand the need for a Wi-Fi extender perfectly.
Normally, Wi-Fi routers cover the specific area but with a Wi-Fi extender, the signal from your Wi-Fi router will be able to reach other corners of your home.
This device is also suitable for large offices and institutions. Therefore, when the Wi-Fi signal is extended, you can enjoy your favorite kindle book in your garden without worrying about the stability of your internet. Below is the brief guide on How to setup Wi-Fi extender.
How to Setup Wi-Fi Extender?
To use the Wi-Fi extender to the best of its capabilities, there is a need for you to understand some tricks and tips to know how to setup Wi-Fi extender:
- It is mandatory that you find a suitable location to set the Wi-Fi extender. Try to find the place between the dead zone of your home and the location of your Wi-Fi router. Secondly, the place should be elevated so that the signal from the extender can reach every corner of your home. A place like an empty A.C. outlet is best suited for this purpose.
- While setting up the Wi-Fi extender, try to move the antennas of the extender to find the best signal. You can move them towards the dead zone for greater sensitivity.
- Some gadgets and tools can also disrupt the signals. So, avoid placing the Wi-Fi extender where your mirror is located or near electronics made of reflective metals. The reflection can puzzle the signals.
- Lastly, you should leave some trails with your Wi-Fi booster to find the best place. The farther it extends the signals, the better access you will have to the internet without disruption.
In case unable to understand or stuck somewhere then don’t frustrate just dial Router Support @ Get My WiFi Ext, US/Canada Toll-Free @+1 877-778-8740 and get instant help.
How to Connect Wi-Fi Extender?
After finding the most suitable place to Setup Wi-Fi Extender, you need to connect it to your Wi-Fi router. For this purpose, first unpack your Wi-Fi extender and follow these easy steps:
- Set up the antennas of your Wi-Fi extender and plug it between the dead zone and the Wi-Fi router. (Or any place, you find to be suitable).
- Wait for a second to get the green light from the power button of the extender.
- Press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your Wi-Fi extender and do the same with your router.
- Here, you need to wait for from few seconds to 2-3 minutes for your Wi-Fi extender to connect to the access point. The green light on the WPS option indicates if it’s connected to the internet or not.
- Now, you need to set up the network name and password for the Wi-Fi extender. To make your configuration easier, set the same name and password you have used for the router.
Troubleshooting the Other Issues while Setup Wi-Fi Extender
Probably, the things are gone smoothly while doing Wi-Fi Extender Setup, but there are some cases where may dig into issues.
Most of the time, the problem was like there are too many distance or obstacles between WiFi Extender and device whom you wants to connect.
Sometimes you are not connecting to the extender is related to the incorrect credentials. Make sure the setting you put will be correct so double-check the password you entered for WiFi network.
In case unable to understand or stuck somewhere then don’t frustrate just dial Router Support US/Canada Toll-Free @+1 877-778-8740 and get instant help.